1. Red Carpet Event Photos agrees to provide to the client and the Client agrees to contract with Red Carpet Event Photos for the following Service purchased.
2. Red Carpet Event Photos agrees to have the photo system operational for a minimum of 90% of contracted time. Occasionally, operations may need to be interrupted for printer service or during certain portions of the event so not to interfere with the event.
3. Event location and setup area must be accessible for equipment delivery & setup two (2) hours before the event and for one (1) hour after completion for tear down.
4. Client will arrange in advance for an appropriate space for the photo booth system at event’s venue. (Minimum 10’ by 10’) within the main location at the event venue. If setup is not on ground floor without stairs, an elevator or ramp must be available for load in/out, or porters provided or there may be an additional fee.
5. Client/Venue will provide a standard grounded 120V 15A electrical outlet within 15’ of the setup area. (Generator power subject to approval onsite) Please provide meal/food & beverage availability for staff of (1 or 2) Attendants.
6. Outdoor venues must provide an acceptable dry, clean, level, flat, covered and protected area for Red Carpet Event Photos in case of inclement weather. Suitability of setup area is at the sole discretion of Red Carpet Event Photos staff at the time of setup.
7. Client will be responsible for any negligent, intentional or unintentional damage to the equipment or any other property of Red Carpet Event Photos by the client or any of the client’s guests or vendors. No food or beverages of any kind are permitted on the carpet or in the photography setup area.
8. Red Carpet Event Photos will be held harmless from any claims, actions, suits, costs damages or liabilities, including but not limited to liability for personal injury of any person at the event, property damage, and or wrongful death, including if caused by negligence on the part of Red Carpet Event Photos or any of its agents, owners, and/or employees. Red Carpet Event Photos cannot be held responsible for the attendance or participation of guests at your event.
This is an unconditional release.
This agreement is governed by the laws of the State of South Carolina and Horry County, SC. The parties agree that this Agreement is the entire agreement between them and that neither party is relying on verbal representations.
Red Carpet Event Photos Agreement Version 12032015